The Little Match Girl The Little Match Girl

Well drawn

The highlight of this was pretty much just the drawings of everything, aswell as the good choice of music. It seemed a little boring despite that it was supposed to have the silent type vibe. The ending quote probably should've been shown shown better, such as a fade to it, instead of it and the credits and such. Nice work though, kinda nice to see somethin other then happy christmas animations.

Brackenwood Christmas Brackenwood Christmas

Nice animation

Wasn't really laugh out loud funny, but it was pretty good within its limits that it was in (e-card, etc). Nice idea, suprisingly most people forget christmas is about EL CHRIST'S BIRTH, nice thinkin'.

The ATHF Collection The ATHF Collection

What the hell

No one should try and make their own athf episodes, espically with effing magic spell and horrible animating skills.

This brings nothing but shame.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

When the apocalypse comes

You will prove to be victorious.

Stomp the Butt - DVD Stomp the Butt - DVD

Wow

DVD is what a flash animation thats over 2 minutes, and accually has extra's should have, no one gives a shit about smoking facts.

Anti-Drug Spoof Anti-Drug Spoof

Wow

Next time you try and perody a commecial, try perodying the commecial, and not just the idea. Because I didn't understand the techno party/garbage theme that you had going, and I don't intend to. Anything that you can make in less then 3 hours, probably shouldn't be on newgrounds.

TheUltimateMe responds:

Well, it is, so deal with it.

Dude Wheres My Lightsaber Dude Wheres My Lightsaber

What a waste.......

Damn dude, the graphics and animation was nice but the story and such were just utterly ridicolous. I could barely watch the whole thing it was just so goddamn annoying, go for a solid script (Assuming you made one) before you start animationing, or you just end up wasting your time animating.

Ladyfriend Jeremy Ladyfriend Jeremy

Haha, great

Great style man, and amazing skills to have thought up wtf you would show in those lyrics. Poop sock now will be stuck in my head for a while, nice work man, I EL LOVE IT.

Revenge is SWEET old vr. Revenge is SWEET old vr.

Niceeeeee

Great animation, awesome facial expressions. If your animation was a woman, it would be a beautiful woman with an ass i'd like to tap. Great work man.

GTA Chase GTA Chase

NIccceee

Nice drawing style, although the animation seemed slow it felt just right. The tetris music is probably why this has a bad score, This deserves atleast a 3. Scorers on this site can be an ass, great work man.

Giving the finger to that group was a great part, nice work (agian).